PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To me diagnose a vasculomotor rhinitis. How much...

Marina
17.08.2004, 16:38
Hello the doctor! To me diagnose a vasculomotor rhinitis. How much myself I remember, for the night dug in or instilled a nose Naphthyzinum as to breathe all time it was serious that vydeleny from a nose nebylo. Has occured or happened razrostanie a mucosa, the doctor has advised operation. At the moment Naphthyzinum has refused. I breathe but strudom, even to get used became to this status. Whether tell or say it is possible to avoid operation and whether are possible or probable kakienibud methods of treatment that rassoalis razrostanija? In advance I thank for the answer.

Zlotnikov K.L.
19.08.2004, 06:40
Marina, operation to be spent for improvement of nasal respiration and the main criterion for it or her is your desire to breathe a nose. On the other hand, good nasal respiration about which you have forgotten, is prophylaxis of many problems in the present and the future. For polnotsenngoj references it is necessary to examine your nose.