PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the son of 7 years, we suffer constant anginas 4 5 yearly, also two years n...

Natasha
17.08.2004, 14:52
To the son of 7 years, we suffer constant anginas 4 5 yearly, also two years ago has transferred or carried a mononucleosis, but to last year acute diseases as earlier with temperature up to 40 already is not present, and all proceeds strange enough, there is a unpleasant smell, and at pressing on the left tonsil, ilm if it or her to raise a little are visible a fuse, today thus there were 16 pieces, very nasty smell, have the various form and the size up to a match head, color from white up to zhelto-brown. Crop has shown nothing (traces golden stafilokoka), at the child the herpes and a cytomegalovirus is found out. Is pretpolozhenie (mine), that iz-for constant processings of a throat during illnesses or diseases it has been broken natural barer and now something like fungic or fungal disease. The throat was processed much, variously and often, t. To there is an allergy on antibiotics, on everything, and except for local treatment nothing helped or assisted. Where it is possible will address with such problem, laid in institute of pediatrics, they assumed, that there is a chronic inflammation on a back wall, in difficultly accessible place, it that and gives such inflammations. But then there were acute anginas, did or made mass of procedures, lavages through a nose. The laser and. t. Item

Mironova N.J.
19.08.2004, 00:06
Natasha if you in Moscow, address in the Moscow Homeopathic Center to LORu-to a homeopathist. For the child it very much horoshij-effective and not a toxic or toxiferous way of correction. If you not from Moskvy--can write to me, something I shall prompt. Yours faithfully, Natalia Jurevna, vrach-a homeopathist, altermir@mail. ru