PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Whether Respond, please, it is possible to apply preparation Sin...

Oksana
17.08.2004, 13:31
Hello, the doctor! Whether Respond, please, it is possible to apply preparation Sinuforte at the diagnosis " chronic rinosinusit, a dontogenous cyst gajmorovoj sinuses (r-ry 1937) ". The information on a preparation has found on a site www. sinuforte. com, but there in one place in contraindications it is written polyposes of a nasal cavity, and in other place cystically - polipoznye paranazalnye sinusitises. Still I half a year did or made magnito-a resonant tomography of sinuses, in the conclusion - a non-uniform thickening mucous back. A trouble that local doctors do not know this preparation as there will be he in Russia only in the beginning a trace. Year, and anything cannot advise. In advance I thank for the answer.

Andrey
18.08.2004, 17:06
The preparation "new", is tested and (on lit-re) has not bad proved for treatment of ACUTE inflammations. But - road. Personal experience of application for me is not present.
In in your situation, unfortunately, he will not clean or remove the reason of disease, and can (for an estimation of it or this it is necessary to see tomograms) uhuzhdit a status.