PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings! At us a problem at my husband at velichilsja jazychek in a throat and it already n...

Lara
17.08.2004, 07:42
Greetings! At us a problem at my husband at velichilsja jazychek in a throat and it any more for the first time, the doctor has told or said let's remove at the same time and from hrapa we shall relieve.. Have then decided time to be engaged in it or this that to correct a nasal septum (after a trauma one nostril does not breathe almost) at it or him a thorn in a nose, have decided to agree on operation then the doctor speaks that the septum that will be corrected but small curvature of a nose it is necessary if to do or make a nose that the price of operation increases in 3 times speaks to do or make so to do or make EVERYTHING, and that then want type and will have all anew, but whether here doubts overcome me stoit-? It would be desirable to hear advice or council of the face not zainterersovanogo. Whether .pozhalujsta help or assist It is necessary correct a nose can to make simply only that that disturbs...

Doctor V.I.Kochenov.
18.08.2004, 13:46
If jazychek does not disturb also you sleep not in other room, anything with it or him dzheldat it is not necessary yet. It is quite possible to operate only a nasal septum, to make nasal respiration free, and to remain with the deformed external nose. It depends on your desire.