PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the doctor. Now I treat an ear, but a question in other, 1, 5 years ago p...

Larissa
16.08.2004, 00:25
Good afternoon, the doctor. Now I treat an ear, but a question in other, 1, 5 years ago at inspection did or made MRT, on her have found out polyps of two sinuses, but no headaches disturb me, genyantrites practically do not happen, with catarrhal diseases I am ill or sick seldom, I breathe a nose normally, except for colds, but the allergic all-the-year-round rhinitis all taki is, is also astmotichesky a component then have told or said, that if anything especially does not disturb, it is possible to not delete. At present did or made KT okolonosovyh sinuses, the doctor has drawn the conclusion, that in both sinuses of the cyst, one greater or big 2833 the mm, two others small 78 mm. Too has told or said, that it is possible to not touch or not tamper with. But ENT the doctor speaks one, that operation is shown, and another, that usli does not disturb, it is possible to wait, I wish to learn or find out your opinion, certainly operation to do or make the asthma would not be desirable, as besides many sores and pressure and an arrhythmia and shchitovidka and an anemia zhelezodefetsitnaja plus, now at treatment of an ear for medicines or for drops the edema has gone, it is good, that quickly all have cleaned or removed, in a nose never I drip, from drops only is worse, an allergic rhinitis at me already years 25, but all taki if is indications to such operations as it is better to do or make, whether is applied in this area the laparoscopy, still heard something about kriosaunu, and also excision without a loop. To the aunt deleted polyps, but they prevented to breathe to her and sticked out already of a nose, but they again grew. Advise, will calm down while or something to do or make?

Balashova T.L.
17.08.2004, 10:46
Larissa, considering your allergic rhinitis, operation is shown to you.