PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I ask from you advice or council. To me of 35 years. Here 4, 5 months not...

Michael
15.08.2004, 21:08
The dear doctor!
I ask from you advice or council. To me of 35 years. Here 4, 5 months I can not recover. First in January small pains and a dyscomfort in a breast, a heartburn, small temperature (37.0 37.2) have begun. The doctor has prescribed medicine from a heartburn and an antibiotic, through any time the heartburn has passed or has taken place. After that problems in a throat have begun: sensation a coma, pershenie, occasionally small tussis. When I speak, such sensation, that vocal chords are strained, the voice the ear does not hurt, but such sensation, that is incorporated though hearing normal it is a little changed. About 5 days ago has felt a dyscomfort in the field of the left ear. The doctor (ENT) has examined a throat (through a laryngoscope if I am not mistaken - such long tube entered through a nose with a bulb). Has told or said, that there is a boring, and that he connects or binds it with a stomach (heartburn). Has registered again a medicine for a heartburn though now heartburns are not present. To swallow not difficultly, I breathe freely.
Would like to learn or find out your opinion, what is it can be. To not believe my doctor at me the bases is not present, but at me is opasnenie, can be what is it connected with a tumour in a throat. Though my doctor denies it.
As at us in a sort onko-patients were.

I shall be very grateful for the answer.

Zlotnikov K.L.
16.08.2004, 12:12
Michael, by your description, at you is available hr. faringit-disease not dangerous to a life. More anything without survey to tell or say it is impossible.
P. S. Tumours in a drink or pharynx and larynxes pass or take place long time asymptomatically, t. ch. I shall agree here with yours vrachem.

Lena In
16.08.2004, 19:23
Here already there is more than month of a problem with vocal chords. The throat like does not hurt, but the voice periodically vanishes. House agents (milk with honey, etc.) do not help or assist. Today has started to use an aerosol or a spray "Cametonum". How much or as far as he is effective and what can advise? And in general what preventive measures to accept? (problems usually arise after singing or when longly I speak) In advance I thank.