PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Help or assist please! At me in current more than 3 h years zakladyv...

Alexey
13.08.2004, 01:11
Hello! Help or assist please! At me in current more than 3 h years pawns a nose. Has begun with that that I bathed in small river (not cold, in the summer). Has addressed to loru, on what he has responded - the nasal septum is bent and operation is necessary. Operation have made, but it has not helped or assisted. Further have told or said, that at me opestarhoz, have cured, though he has been weakly expressed. Now analyses show weakly expressed toksokaroz. Have still told or said, that at me an allergy. Whether Vlijaeet this everything, - can be! But zalozhennost as was and has remained and and in that kind both was, and has remained. I go anything normally in the afternoon, and pawns already a full mouth, well t at night. e. Laying always pawns. At once I shall tell or say a genyantritis have not revealed t. e. Appeared through anything is not present.
Long time used Naphthyzinum, now nestal - it is bad vlijaeet. And such signs at many friends who sit on Naphthyzinum. to. chechitsja it is useless. There can be you pomozhite!
All thanks!

Zlotnikov K.L.
13.08.2004, 22:43
Alexey, under your information it is possible to assume, that operation has passed or has taken place unsuccessfully. All rest (possible or probable treatment and t. Item) it will be visible after survey.

George, 22
14.08.2004, 18:56
Alexey, and you could not describe more in detail in what operation on alignment of a nasal septum consist?

George, 22
15.08.2004, 04:44
For me it och the important information, mine imejl - knjaz@comset. net thankful in advance for any information