PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me 10 days ago has put in pawn a nose. And I did not catch a cold. For...

Lena
08.08.2004, 23:39
Hello. At me 10 days ago has put in pawn a nose. And I did not catch a cold. Zalazhivaet so what not probably to breathe, but from a nose does not flow and it is not possible or probable vysmorkatsja. I have started to dig in or instill Sanorinum, but he will postpone for a while. And so 10 days. And similar the rhinitis is not going to to pass or take place. Prompt, what is it can be! And how of it or this to get rid (while to the doctor there is no time to descend or go)? Thanks!!!

Kuharkin A.I.
11.08.2004, 02:12
At you anatomic features of a structure of a nasal cavity which have led to development of chronic, probably hypertrophic rhinitis. Without inspection and survey the method of treatment to pick up is impossible.

Oksana
13.08.2004, 03:22
Zdrastvujte. To me have diagnosed a chronic vasculomotor rhinitis. Have performed operation: cut or have undercut with ultrasound mucous nasal conchas. By then illness or disease has passed in the terrible form. At me very strong edema, so that I cannot is quiet poshevelit a head me klinit and shakes as if or as epilepsika. At me an arterial hypertensia and probably all was imposed against each other. Operation has helped or assisted me but not strongly and for a short while. I am excruciated from a wild pain, the head as if or as is poured by lead and I can not it or her turn @ incline. Doctors make a helpless gesture and cannot help or assist me. As if or as such yet did not see. Can you can something advise?