PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Help or assist pozhalujta! About half a year, after small cold...

Oksana
08.08.2004, 20:57
Hello! Help or assist pozhalujta! About half a year, after small cold I to feel there was badly a taste of meal, (t. e. Sweet she or salty I feel, and what taste is not present) and the voice began to sound that is called " in a nose ", in the mornings still though kak-that is easier, and by a dinner worsens. Within day the nose does not pawn also slime is not allocated, but every morning is expectorated through a throat. Addressed in hospital the doctor has told or said that probably is an allergic rhinitis, has registered " Nazol-a spray " - has not helped or assisted. Then week smeared to me through nostrils a throat with a solution similar to an iodine, but improvements has not followed. It can consequences of application of "Halazolinum", I used it or him during colds. In destve at me bula the problem with a nose - zalozhennost did not pass or take place, but after nyxes, here years 15, did not remind of itself. Advise something. Thanks.

Zlotnikov K.L.
09.08.2004, 21:53
Oksana, on simptomampohozhe on etmoidit-an inflammation of cells of a trellised labyrinth. I advise to arrive on consultation.

Oksana
13.08.2004, 02:21
Tell or Say, this dangerous disease and in what it can result or bring if to undertake nothing? And owing to what it has appeared?
Thanks