PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At my husband a chronic genyantritis, three years ago did or made...

Elena
10.08.2004, 09:31
The dear doctor! At my husband a chronic genyantritis, three years ago did or made a maxillary sinusotomy, and after vospolenija all over again were rare or infrequent, but recently even more often. The doctor registered Rovamycinum (I am sorry, probably I write names with mistakes or errors). My husband about one year is in business trip, and has no opportunity to address there to the doctor, but inflammations began to happen even more often, for last month the second happens in two weeks after previous. Rovamycinum already, probably, does not render proof effect. Please, advise as to be treated probably in the given conditions and what to do or make as prophylaxis. Many thanks.

Zlotnikov K.L.
11.08.2004, 13:42
Uv. Elena, at your husband an exacerbation of a chronic genyantritis. In such cases hospitalization t is shown. To. It is impossible to predict or forecast as disease will develop. With uv. Zlotnikov K.L.