PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Elena Jurevna! I wrote about the problem 27.01.01. Mine LOR-vra...

Olga,
10.08.2004, 09:08
Dear Elena Jurevna! I wrote about the problem 27.01.01. Mine LOR-the doctor insists on a puncture, approving or confirming, that a computer tomography nothing will give and in any way will not help or assist to specify the diagnosis (a cyst at me or a genyantritis), t. To. On a picture, as well as on a roentgen. A picture, again will be only blackout in a sinus. And whether here as a result of a puncture it will be possible to find out pus in a sinus (= a genyantritis) or not (= a cyst) then and it will be possible to appoint or nominate to me treatment. Whether the truth it? Or all taki it is necessary to insist on a tomography? In advance thanks for the answer.

Leshkova E.J.
10.08.2004, 13:55
According to KT adnexal or additional sinuses of a nose, certainly, it is possible to diagnose with greater probability. The puncture gajmorovoj sinuses is called lechebno-diagnostic. The doctor at once can specify the diagnosis and will appoint or nominate correct treatment. Be not afraid of a puncture, especially she is shown to you. Long time is much worse to live with a suppurative focus of an infection in a head. KT only will specify the diagnosis, and then, most likely to you again will offer a puncture. The cyst gajmorovoj a sinus seldom gives such clinical picture as you describe.