PDA

Просмотр полной версии : For my child diagnosed a respiratory clamidiosis, the doctor has told or said, that e...

Veronica
08.08.2004, 10:35
For my child diagnosed a respiratory clamidiosis, the doctor has told or said, that this illness or disease is passed from animals. Has appointed or nominated Rulid 125 mg, then Sumamed 250 mg, t. To. Rulid has not helped or assisted. But at the child also cholic diskenezija, and such preparation as Sumamed is not harmless. Advise, how to me to be? And whether really the respiratory clamidiosis is passed through animals?

Doctor V.I.Kochenov.
09.08.2004, 21:19
I would not consider or count such diagnosis completely final and unique. Hlamidi often simply promote development of other infections. Antibiotics destketvujut it is weak. It is necessary immunostimuljatsija and all national agents of treatment of a bronchitis... Lajf pak junior from Vision a course month... Immunostitmulirujushchaja Krioterpija drinks or pharynxes and a nose. Can and through zhivoltnyh, and in general any by, including from parents first of all. As a virus.