PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I have found out in myself a deviation or rejection in a state of health. I neskol...

Natureman
08.08.2004, 09:21
Hello. I have found out in myself a deviation or rejection in a state of health. I some days chuvtsvoval a smell from a mouth, have glanced in a mouth (in a mirror), have seen " purulent education " on a tonsil. I have squeezed out it or him a finger. There was a lot of a pus. Since then I so do or make every morning. Not so firm pus, and liquid is allocated. Not such evil-smelling as for the first time, but all by pressing chuvtsvuetsja has begun to smell pus in a mouth any time. I the doctor also can heed your advice or councils on treatment. Process similar long and chronic. Advise to treat as me it. I wish to know opinion otolaringologa-the professional. Not radical techniques interest first of all.

The doctor of an ENT V.I.Kochenov.
09.08.2004, 12:45
We already have got used to clean daily a teeth, and in fact palatine tonsils as require daily active clearing. These albesent globules - a natural product of vital activity of palatine tonsils in which anatomically functioning epithelium is located inside of deep channels - cryptas. Globules (fuses) consist of a desquamated epithelium of the cryptas, the killed microorganisms and victims in struggle in them the leucocytes, getting in cryptas at a swallowing of nutrition... Means minadaliny require the regular help, active clearing. By the way nedotatochnoe the attention to tonsils also is the most frequent reason of a unpleasant smell from a mouth. Rekomerpdatsii are simple - daily, simultaneously with cleaning a teeth, at least in the morning and in the evening, after meal: 1). An active gargle of a throat broths of medicinal grasses (to make as tea) a camomile, evkalipt, a sage, Calendulae... With addition on pol-a glass of broth of 1 2 table spoons of peroxide of Hydrogenium of 3 % directly ahead of a gargle; 2). It is more to eat firm nutrition - not grated apples, carrots, the cabbage stumps, the dried bread (at this problem a positive role plays proglatyvanie firm and insufficiently carefully chewed nutrition); 3). Occasionally to carry out active massage with deep petrissages in a submandibular zone and behind an angle of a mandible; 4). If all this is insufficiently effective, - periodically to spend before a mirror pressing in a throat on a lobby nebnuju the handle a spatula, the handle of the spoon with fulfilment of its or her moving at dense pressing to tissues near to a tonsil to an average line - active purification or ablution of palatine tonsils = massage from pharynx. The reason of education the proside at times is narrowing lacunas - an output or exit from cryptas of tonsils on a surface in consequence or investigation of the transferred or carried anginas. Then decomposition in the field of lacunas, kriovozdejstvie with the subsequent laser therapy is necessary laser lakunotomija, UZ.