PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor! At me such problem: Tonsils (? Tonsils or as...

Alexander
07.08.2004, 22:55
Hello, the Doctor!
At me such problem:
Tonsils (? Tonsils or how them there?) at me the big size, at my age (6 months) them any more do not delete 25 years, and whether it is necessary to do or make it. But at me with them a problem: I shall talk loudly, the throat (to speak painfully), a bittern cold 5 of 10 zabolit a throat can be ill.
In this connection at me a question:
What to me to do or make without a surgical intervention, can, there are national methods (prophylaxes)?

Doctor V.I.Kochenov.
08.08.2004, 13:27
Yes. Gargling a throat daily with grasses, simultaneously with clearing a teeth, you will help or assist him. Over legs or foots to pour cold water in the morning and in the evening and to pound or triturate. YVam cryotherapy of pharynx and a nose - regshenerativnaja cryotherapy as it or her name in Germany is shown. Address in MedKrioniku - 2 Vysheslavtsev per., if you in Moscow. Or to me in Bottom.

Doctor V.I.Kochenov.
09.08.2004, 10:04
Yes. Gargling a throat daily with grasses, simultaneously with clearing a teeth, you will help or assist him. Over legs or foots to pour cold water in the morning and in the evening and to pound or triturate. YVam cryotherapy of pharynx and a nose - regshenerativnaja cryotherapy as it or her name in Germany is shown. Address in MedKrioniku - 2 Vysheslavtsev per., if you in Moscow. Or to me in Bottom.