PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at my mum a purulent otitis. She was at the doctor, he to her has appointed or nominated le...

Jury
05.08.2004, 05:57
Hello, at my mum a purulent otitis. She was at the doctor, he to her has appointed or nominated treatment of which correctness I doubt. All treatment consists in a heating and in projdenom without results course of treatment pnitsillinom (vnutrimysh.). Except for that at it or her
There is a beginning link sided genyantritis. On how much I know, treatment should include an antibioticotherapia, after laboratory research, incl. definition of sensitivity of microbeans to antibitikam! Anybody, pochemu-that, it or this to do or make and is not going to! Can nehotjat treat...
What will you advise? Thanks!

Leshkova E.J.
06.08.2004, 20:21
Results of crops of smears usually come in 10 days (as a rule when already the patient should be healthy). Therefore treatment begin depending on gravity of disease by antibiotics of a wide field of action. In usual out-patient departments smears do not take (there is no opportunity and is dear or expensive). I shall advise to continue to be observed at the otolaryngologist. Without survey on the Internet to give concrete references to me it is difficult. Time a problem remains, it is necessary to continue to be treated. There is no trust to the doctor, consult at another.