PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist me please! 2 years at me zalozhennost a nose. Rescues or saves;salvages only...

MARINA
04.08.2004, 12:31
Help or Assist me please! 2 years at me zalozhennost a nose. Rescues or saves;salvages only Naphthyzinum. This accustoming to a preparation can, but without it or him I cannot manages. What to me to do or make?

Alexander
05.08.2004, 05:29
Usually any vasoconstrictor for a nose than weeks if this term increases or is enlarged accustoming a mucosa of a nose to a preparation is possible or probable, especially to Naphthyzinum recommend to use no more. In this case to get rid of dependence to Naphthyzinum and to provide free nasal dyzhanie it is possible by means of an operative measure.

Soldatskij J.L.
06.08.2004, 19:38
It is necessary for you to address to an ENT to the doctor so most likely at you the vasculomotor rhinitis has developed. For its or his treatment use set of techniques, including a physiotherapy, blockade (injection) with various preparations in nasal conchas, etc. but about what or concrete treatment you should consult on the doctor.