PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. In August at me has appeared osiplost. Not mo...

Elena
04.08.2004, 13:32
Hello the doctor. In August at me has appeared osiplost. I can not even explain cold because did not hurt or be ill;be sick. The voice has very much sat down. In a month has addressed to the doctor. He has examined vocal chords and has told or said that nothing sees except for inflammatory process. Has appointed or nominated antibiotics. I have spent on drink a course. But result not ochenhoroshy. The voice became better, but osiplost has not passed or has not taken place. I shall a little be fidgety or shall loudly talk and for the morning the voice again to have a seat. It to last 6 months. What will you advise to make and what your opinion what is it? the Chronic laryngitis or something another? In advance thanks

Kuharkin A.I.
06.08.2004, 05:09
Except for an inflammation. Which is stoped in norm or rate antibiotikai or passes or takes place itself quickly enough, it can have the neurologic reason - disturbance innevratsii vocal chords, can be owing to neoplasms on them. Sometimes for statement of the diagnosis of usual survey nedostatchono also it is required endoscopic isledovanie.