PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I 4 years ago had an operation on a nose, but remains iskrevl...

swetlana
04.08.2004, 05:28
Hello, I 4 years ago had an operation on a nose, but there was iskrevlyonnoj an internal wall, nothing it is visible. Was on consultation at lora, at the first survey he has told or said that new operation is necessary. Fairly to tell or say terribly I am afraid, t. To. Very badly I transfer or carry a narcosis, and it is not confident that operation is valid necessary, to the doctor addressed from for a strong allergy. What would you advise? In advance thanks

Kuharkin A.I.
05.08.2004, 07:38
Most likely the rights your doctor. If the curvature nosvoj peregordki operation most likely it is necessary is saved. Though not so then ponjatono chtodelali at the first opertsii. And whether in given vermja in greater stpeni the pathology is connected with the phenomena gipertrofichesuogo a rhinitis. Which as itself. taki and in sochetnaii with defects of the first operation can byi the reason narshenija nasal respiration, an allergy, headaches....