PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Urgently it is necessary to do or make operation to my blockhead (husband). Soloman a nose many times. Op...

katerina
04.08.2004, 09:59
Urgently it is necessary to do or make operation to my blockhead (husband). Soloman a nose many times. Operation not so complex or difficult, but this the little coward wants the general or common narcosis. When we have met, he looked or appeared absolutely on another, basically he and now arranges me, but here only he began to use any pieces of type vintolina and now hardly weather changes there and then ceases to breathe (in general) .a
Ahead the winter, coldly, will breathe even worse. It is a pity the boy, he good, only truslo
Terrible. Help or assist, prompt in what hospital in Moscow do or make such, and that noet and noet.
Can what doctor prompt, can it is simple number or room of hospital. Help or assist, and...
Thankful in advance,
katerina

Soldatskij J.L.
05.08.2004, 00:42
The difficulty of nasal respiration is usually connected with a curvature of a septum of a nose, to the form of a nose this pathology usually has no attitude or relation.
Do or Make operations on a septum of a nose practically in all an ENT hospitals, it is usual - under a local narcosis, you should agree about the general or common narcosis individually. Concrete clinic to me to recommend difficultly, tk I am a children's otolaryngologist, therefore is not so familiar with features of an anesthesiologia in adult clinics.