PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. The doctor has diagnosed me "adenoid disease". After hens...

Vladimir
03.08.2004, 03:35
Good afternoon. The doctor has diagnosed me "adenoid disease". After a course of lavages and physiotherapies, all the same are temperature hardly more than 37. Has passed or has taken place month. The doctor has told or said, that if in a month there are no good attributes it is a signal to that that it is necessary to delete them. And he speaks that operation on excision bloody enough, what is it it is better to do or make in the extremity or end of summer that it is necessary to be week in hospital: (

Up to the extremity or end of summer still a floor of year, and in an organism any eternal weariness iz-for this temperatures.

Prompt, please, where it is possible to address for konstsultatsii, this time can be tried or tasted kak-that on another to treat. Or to cut off but at once,
Whether it is possible to you on reception kak-that to get? kogda/how much it will be stoit/...

If you decide to send me the kontaktknuju informatsi, emajl: tap@ok. ru or bodies
8 910 4088392 very much it would be desirable kak-to close that for itself this problem. I think, it will be useful if one more doctor posomtrit and will advise something. Thanks

Balashova T.L.
04.08.2004, 03:33
Vladimir, I have sent the answer to you on e-mail.