PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At my husband (after the transferred or carried angina 3 years ago) on a neck...

Maria
01.08.2004, 21:36
Hello! At my husband (after the transferred or carried angina 3 years ago) on a neck the small cyst has jumped out. She passes or takes place not on through, the larynx does not mention or touch;affect (so has told or said the doctor in a military registration and enlistment office). From it or her purulent discharges are periodically allocated. So she does not disturb that, but only it is not aesthetic. Tell or say please how it is possible to get rid of it or her? Whether Necessarily to do or make operation? And at the same time can will advise the doctor concrete? Thanks. Maria

Leshkova E.J.
03.08.2004, 08:41
Similar, that at your husband the lateral cyst of a neck, kotraja periodically abscesses. In this case operative treatment is shown. This operation can make in any ENT unit of Moscow. If you live in Moscow to make it better through an out-patient department on a residence (free of charge). On commercial terms I can recommend Medical Control centre of affairs of the president of the Russian Federation. Then it is better to you to come on consultation to me to an out-patient department "MOSITALMED" (street Arbat, 28, record on ph. 956 17 67, 956 17 68). Addresses of leading ENTs of clinics in Moscow: 1) Clinic of illnesses or diseases of an ear, a throat inosa - ph. of an out-patient department 248 58 14 (with 9.00 up to 19.00); 2) Moscow nauchno-issledovatelsky institute of an ear, a throat and a nose - ph. 945 91 32.