PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me two problems. The first - I should do or make a maxillary sinusotomy...

Maria
31.07.2004, 14:16
Hello. At me two problems. The first - I should do or make a maxillary sinusotomy. Here like all it is clear. The second - at me nasal respiration is complicated. I use Halazolinum years 15. The curvature of a nasal septum very insignificant (the doctor has told or said, what not it to that the reason), but since a birth narrow nasal courses, already is growth mucous, etc. If to me now to do or make a maxillary sinusotomy, after it or her a nose I all the same shall not begin to breathe, again drops, whether again growth mucous, etc. Can be made kak-that one operation: to facilitate nasal respiration and to clean sinuses? Thankful in advance.

Balashova T.L.
01.08.2004, 18:45
Maria, looking in what a problem of the complicated respiration, it is necessary to look. And in what occasion to you the maxillary sinusotomy is planned?

Maria
01.08.2004, 21:11
At me a bilaterial chronic genyantritis. I with it or him do not consult.

Balashova T.L.
02.08.2004, 23:46
Maria, most likely, it is necessary to do or make stage by stage, in any case, it is objectively possible to tell or say only after internal consultation.