PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! In current of the long period of time on a nasal septum...

Igor
01.08.2004, 04:35
Hello!
In current of the long period of time on a nasal septum formed such "crusts". When the doctor recommended to use ointment (the exact name I do not remember). To sense from it or her big was not. The nose accordingly pereodicheski cleaned (as a rule in the mornings, t. To. Basically this effect was morning) Sometimes places of education of these or it korok began krovit, but is not strong, as a whole the special dyscomfort was not. Now I find out that in a bridge the hole was formed. There was it imperceptibly and it was found out casually. What it is necessary to undertake? Anything basically does not disturb, but free-of-charge piercing is not necessary to me.

Zlotnikov K.L.
01.08.2004, 14:21
Igor, it is necessary to look. A situation neprostaja-a hole not a problem. And from what she pojavilas-? provertes on presence of such diseases as a tuberculosis, a lues, it would be quite good to take a slice of a tissue on a biopsy.

Igor
01.08.2004, 16:08
Yes is not present... With these diseases of problems is not present precisely. And what such a biopsy?