PDA

Просмотр полной версии : One of these days to me have broken a nose. To me of 16 years. At me the closed fracture of bones of a nose with...

Nastasja
30.07.2004, 09:49
One of these days to me have broken a nose. To me of 16 years. At me the closed fracture of bones of a nose with shift. What methods vypremlenija a nose if to me it or him already set back, and he all the same a curve (it is displaced aside) exist? Describe please. In advance thanks.

Zlotnikov K.L.
30.07.2004, 21:31
Nastasja, in 10 days probably to spend a reposition of fracture, t. e. Restoration of the form of a nose. I can not tell or say precisely, not seeing a situation, but probably, correction of a nose has been spent nedostotochnaja.

Arhipova J.V.
01.08.2004, 01:49
Dear nastasja! At us in lor-unit, I precisely am engaged vosstanovlenijami postravmaticheskih deformations of a nose. Terms for restoration are not present, there are different techniques of performance of reconstruction of a nose - from repositions of bones of a nose before performance of a rhinoplasty (surgical treatment).
Fractures of bones of a nose also happen are various. Sometimes it is impossible to restore a reposition of bones of a nose the former form (it depends on a damage rate of a bone during fracture, from a locating of fragments of bones which sometimes form "block or trochlea" and them it is impossible "to put" ideally on prezhneee a place then should resort to high-grade operation - the rhinoplasty). It is possible to tell only after personal survey in more detail.
You can call to me by phone: 507 91 47 and I shall try to answer all questions