PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Since morning as you will have breakfast, or even without it or him BUT as you will leave...

Patient
28.07.2004, 09:37
Hello!
Since morning as you will have breakfast, or even without it or him BUT as you will leave in the morning on job - all road I am spat by a sputum gradually...
(Speak it is connected with an inflammation of a cholic bubble)
About 5 10 years ago such was not and here last year 3 it is stable since morning I am spat.
It can a nasopharynx gives muck in a stomach
Or on the contrary something in a stomach or belly - gives to a nasopharynx.
And it is interesting only under the analysis of a blood judge?
And the analysis of this morning sputum (if it or him do or make) can what clear?

Balashova T.L.
29.07.2004, 03:46
Patient answer your questions I can only after internal consultation. And the analysis of a blood not bad to hand over, and a sputum too. Such analyses, certainly, do or make, for example in our clinic.

Patient
30.07.2004, 06:17
Thanks for advice or council, but I in Ryazan, instead of in Moscow though I shall be in Moscow on Tuesday on May, 13th, but in the evening already shall leave home so naveron in your clinic to hand over a sputum on the analysis it will not turn out?
I shall try or taste in Ryazan, and this analysis of a sputum is how much combined or complex;difficult? And how much can cost, for example at you, in fact the policy at me is not present.

All good.

Balashova T.L.
30.07.2004, 23:42
Patient, the analysis of a sputum - usual research, anything sobennogo in itself is not present. I think, you without effort will hand over it or him and in Ryazan. And necessarily find a way to visit or attend LOR-the doctor.