PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To my son 2 years, from the extremity or end of September sow day could not...

Ilya
25.07.2004, 14:49
Hello the doctor!
To my son 2 years, from the extremity or end of September sow day I can not cope with its or his rhinitis, repeatedly addressed to loru in our children's out-patient department with this problem, unfortunately in the answer heard only that the rhinitis is a business the tenth that you a pier in vain lift a panic. If all was so simply. On a background of a rhinitis, ears by turns were ill, then the rhinitis has smoothly passed in a bronchitis, fortunately it or this it was possible to get rid of all, but the rhinitis and has remained. The situation last days, has finally unsettled me, two nights on end we actually do not sleep, all the night long the child cries complains of pains in a head, vtechenie all the night long with an interval at 1.5 o'clock I clean to him a nose, I dig in or I instill, minutes 40 he sleeps, then again cries. Today, is closer to morning, at the child the temperature - 38.8. has risen.. Put suppositories to sell temperature.
In occasion of treatment of a rhinitis. Firstly dripped Adrianol, then send or have passed on protorgol 2 %, there was a period when business has gone on the amendment before going to a day nursery splashed irs-19, now send or have passed to complex or difficult drops with Dimedrolum......
I address for the help to you, in hope to receive consultation of the qualified expert...
Thankful in advance. Yours faithfully, Ilya

Toropov E.N.
26.07.2004, 04:40
Concerning nurseries LOR-of diseases it is necessary to address in Morozovskuju, Filatovskuju or hospital 9 of Moscow.

Ira
26.07.2004, 14:33
To us problems with a nose have helped or assisted to solve with hospital it or him. Semashko (platno), doctor Lihachyova. She at desire does or makes procedures with the laser. But also without the laser naznait to you it is a lot of that. We up to it or her to many doctors went - she has helped or assisted.