PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I can not understand in any way with my disease. 2 times was at...

Tatiana
24.07.2004, 23:37
Hello. I can not understand in any way with my disease. 2 times was at the doctor, all over again at the general or common which the reflux though I almost on 100 have been assured has told or said that at me, that at me hron. tonzilit. Today went to loru. And too anything. A throat pure or clean. Though only yesterday still there were white lumps on tonzillah. Have glanced inside gorla-all chistenko. Analyses on culture too good. But when I describe bolezn-on tonzilit it is similar, lumps belo-grey otplevyvaju, the throat hurts often, to swallow painfully, gives to an ear. Voobshchem the doctor nothing has groped, but has recommended to remove tonsils. And I here think now, and suddenly it indeed a stomach? Though general the doctor (from a reflux) the written out tablets do not help or assist, and even on the contrary, the stomach began to hurt or be ill;be sick. Voobshchem as you, our doctors think, you would began to do or make operation if all is pure or clean, and only one complaints of the patient? And how to me all taki to be convinced chtozhe it for illness or disease at me? Thanks in advance.

Zlotnikov K.L.
26.07.2004, 07:07
Tatiana, two different diseases can be at the person odnovremeno. To treat them it is possible also simultaneously. On the data resulted or brought by you it is possible to think about hr. A tonsillitis. I think, that having removed tonsils you we shall get more likely, than will lose.