PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstujte! Prompt as to save a throat from bolezi. Me quite often hurts...

Katya
19.07.2004, 14:37
Zdravstujte! Prompt as to save a throat from bolezi. I am am hurted quite often with a throat, but not tonsils, and a larynx. On tonsils small white lumps (it not scurf as are sometimes formed at an angina). Now here again pershit a larynx. Prompt as to be treated (tried or tasted bioparoks, but from it or him at me all dries up in a throat). Antibiotics it is impossible for me, I on 6 week of pregnancy!

Kuharkin A.I.
21.07.2004, 14:17
Most likely at you a chronic subatrophic pharyngolaryngitis. Pershenie in a drink or pharynx it is characteristic for the given disease. In time pregnancy bioparoks it is applied with 5 go month, instead of in the beginning. The preparation really causes dryness in a drink or pharynx. In your case is better inhalations with grasses or with Borzhomi, softening gargles of pharynx (gargles Preobrazhenskiy) and to dig in or instill vegetable oil on 1 pipette in a nose in the morning and in the evening (peach, tykviol )

Katya
24.07.2004, 08:02
But in fact to summaries to bioparoksu it is written, that he can be applied at pregnant women (restrictions on term it is not written), that now will be with my kid! I used it or him of time 5

Kuharkin A.I.
26.07.2004, 03:55
Discuss with akusherom or gineologom. But my opinion, that the first 12 neled, the is less lekrastv, the better, even local anatibiotikov. It would be actual, if you had a temperature, or other acute phenomena. But the acute phenomena, how much or as far as I have understood, no. Therefore and bioparoks - in yours lsuchape, even without taking into account bermennosti is a little bit aggressive tactics. 5 - go mejatsa. When sformiovana platsetnat the risk of penetration even minmalnyh preaarata is less than concentration, therefore I rekomnduju without a special occasion to not use lekrastva, let it will be simple reinsurance. Once again - discuss with akusherom.