PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tariely! Doctors at whom I was on reception, advised me to buy or purchase :...

The anonym
24.07.2004, 22:52
Tariely!

Doctors at whom I was on reception, advised me to buy or purchase drops: Fliksonaze or Bekonaze, or analogue of these drops. It is possible to dilute simple drops with water, and after simple drops to dig in or instill a colloid silver or Protargolum. Periodically two times a year to spend treatment by the laser. Unfortunately, this vazamatornyj the rhinitis can become aggravated at any time. It is good to do or make of a pepper adhesive tape of a label on points about a nose. At Botkinskoj to hospital there is a center of laser therapy, there very well spend laser treatment. If I am not mistaken, number or room such. 252 81 15. If want, can try or taste.
Success!

Max b
26.07.2004, 03:45
1. If there are phenomena of a vasculomotor rhinitis that it or result of uncontrolled application vasoconstrictive kapel (to cancel), 2. Or there is a pathology of a nasal cavity, as a rule thorns or crests in back (and not back) departments of a septum of a nose - to make an endoscopy of a nasal cavity and to not listen to those who speaks, as so sees - he does not see anything, 3. Or is allergicheskij/polipoznyj a rhinitis - fliksonaze or nazoneks or steronaze is last generation of topical steroids, but not bekonaze or aldetsin. Here and so. How much or As far as I know in Moscow on these questions will intelligibly respond g-n Lopatin in TSKB or g-n Piskunov in starovolynskoj to hospital, in Ekaterinburg I (bmb@okb1. mplik. ru)