PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am am hurted often with a throat without temperature, recommend to remove tonsils. To me 3...

Stepan
20.07.2004, 00:46
I am am hurted often with a throat without temperature, recommend to remove tonsils. To me 32 years. Can eat other methods of treatment today?

D.m.n. V.I.Kochenov
23.07.2004, 04:25
By your complaints at you a pharyngitis. Excision of tonsils can aggravate your status, therefore all over again it is necessary to remove or take off an inflammation of a stomatopharynx (if it is), by a gargle (broths of grasses - a camomile, Calendulae, evkalipt, etc.), and then to spend cryotherapy of a throat.
The center medical kriologii "onkolor"
m. n. Century I.Kochenov and assistants
30 years or summer experience of treatment and
Improvements by the Space cold

ON SATURDAYS from 10 o'clock till 18 o'clock In the HOUSE of CULTURE of the All-Russia Exhibition Centre (about administration)

Exclusively, newest author's techniques - liquidations of any rodinok, papillomas, warts and condylomas, bazaliom, erosions, leukoplakias and hyperkeratoses, a carcinoma cutaneum of the first stages, a psoriasis.
Zakalivanie and treatment of a throat and a nose at children and adults, adenoides, an allergy, immunostimuljatsija at frequent colds, rejuvenescence of a skin of the face
Without a knife, a nyxis, medicines, without a pain, cicatrix-
With application only ultralow temperatures.
The decision of an environmental problem of purification or ablution of an organism from an oncogenous virus of a papilloma with creation of antitumoral immunity.

E-mail: kriol@rol. ru WWW. http: // cryology. nnov. ru
Ph. - 8 910 79 62 006; 8 8312 39 69 07;
Consultations - ph. 8 910 79 06 166
Only on Saturdays - ph. 181 92 16
The house of culture of the All-Russia Exhibition Centre

Kuharkin A.I.
24.07.2004, 06:08
The cryotherapy offered below is not a method optimum for treatment of an adenoid disease, t. To. Is on the mechanism vozdejstvijana minadilliny not less injuring procedure and as a matter of fact replaces it or her. In your case the reasons are not clear and agree. That most likely it is a chronic pharyngitis. 1) it is necessary to understand with the reason - a tonsillitis or a pharyngitis 2) podtvrezhdeni a pharyngitis - are available razlichnyemetody decreases of its or his displays, at hronichskom a tonsillitis are applied both operative. And conservative metodyv treatments. And the choice of tactics depends from stpeni expressions of disease and an opportunity of involving in proess other organs.