PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The sixth year I drip in a nose

Tanja
23.07.2004, 08:14
Hello!
It would be desirable to consult to you here on kakomts to an occasion. The matter is that the sixth year as I drip in a nose here has already gone. All has begun that I have simply caught a cold, the doctor has written out drops and simply have not looked through, that I yet up to the extremity or end vyzdorovila. So I till now drip. To me did or made nyxes in a nose, lavages, but anything and has not helped or assisted. I heard, that drops fliksonaze (hormonal) help or assist. Whether so it? And whether you know something about notches? It mini operation... To perform operation easier, but on 100 % nobody gives a guarantee, that in a year at me all will start over again. How to be in such situation? To me of only 18 years, and I already have had time to make much all bad in an organism. It would be desirable to get rid of this habit of time and navsegla!
In advance Thanks!

The first doctor
23.07.2004, 19:13
Dear Tanja. It is in absentia impossible to tell or say anything. Or at you a pathology mucous primary, and drops do not help or assist. Probably you have spoiled mucous drops - it is necessary to look. It is necessary to establish or install the diagnosis. Treatment happens a miscellaneous - both operation, and laser influence, and medicamental agents.