PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a chronic genyantritis, did or made also operation, and almost monthly pr...

Tatyana
19.07.2004, 21:52
At me a chronic genyantritis, did or made also operation, and almost monthly punctures and a course of antibiotics, but to sense a little. Has got used to the status, special troubles does not cause or cause, except for one problem: I can not fall asleep without drops. Advise, what drops are better for using, what there would not come accustoming, whether is such?

sergej
21.07.2004, 05:38
Tatyana if is at you allocation from a nasopharynx
Hand over a smear in bacteriological labolotoriju microfloras on sensitivity to antibiotics
Prezultatam the analysis it is possible to define or determine the list
Preparations for struggle against disease
I you can nepravelno have understood that you had in view of
Without drops nemogu to fall asleep in chom it it is shown

Leshkova E.J.
22.07.2004, 17:01
Any vasoconstrictive drops at long application spoil slizituju a nose. Therefore it is necessary to try to remain without drops. For this purpose: 1) it is necessary to wash out 2 times a day a nose and a nasopharynx a saline solution (1/2 teaspoons of salt on 1 glass of water), alternately pouring in a solution in each half of nose, having inclined a head downwards; 2) then 2 times a day after a lavage to insert into nasal courses cotton plugs about 5 % a solution of Acidum aminocapronicum for 10 15 minutes; 3) in the beginning this treatment to pass to children's vasoconstrictive drops. Sometimes (it should be solved after consultation of an ENT of the doctor) the good effect gives reception nazoneksa (or fliksonaze).