PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I has waited results of inspection. The doctor has told or said what is it acute gaj...

Vadim
19.07.2004, 19:45
The doctor, I has waited results of inspection. The doctor has told or said what is it an acute genyantritis of the left sinus, and has offered a puncture, I have agreed., but from for iskrevlenija were afraid to not get too difficultly, but vsezhe it has turned out have pumped out a little pus and have washed out a yellow solution from a syringe have appointed or nominated to prick Gentamycini sulfas and a calcium gluconat, and fizio treatment. pochemuto there has not come or stepped simplification after a puncture, I can in vain have agreed, or the effect should not be. (or at me so all is started) More recently 2 days ago the beginning to pawn ears. The puncture has been made 4.01.2003 in 18 : 00 And more how long this puncture will grow, whether it is possible to drip in this nostril, and that I am afraid to get in an aperture from a puncture (has forgotten to ask the doctor).
Up to prokolo I after zakapyvanija glazolinom could exhale and inhale, and shchas the exhalation hardly is possible, to inhale I can not at all.
Later 1 day too all former, can to me still
zanatsja a selftreatment, what you will advise?

Zlotnikov K.L.
20.07.2004, 17:58
Vadim, stranno-it is usual after a lavage of a sinus and excision therefrom a purulent secret comes concrete uluchshenie-both respirations. And the general or common state of health. At you something not that, "does not match" kakto. And at a puncture the ossicle or bonelet has crackled?, at a lavage of a sinus you felt raspiranie or there was a sensation hit of a liquid in a sinus?

The anonym
21.07.2004, 15:10
At a puncture the crunch was heard, raspiranie at a lavage felt, pus too was at a lavage.
SHCHas the place where a frontal sinus hurts, pawns in the beginning an ear from a genyantritis, then both badly hear, and a constant strain in a head.
At an inclination of a head an arching pain, in the field of a genyantritis.

Zlotnikov K.L.
22.07.2004, 07:34
Vadim, For an estimation of adequacy of spent treatment it is necessary to wait about day from the beginning of treatment (I think that purposes or appointments to you are made quite correctly though there is opened or open a question with a puncture and how to you the antibiotic is appointed or nominated?).