PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Never was special problems, but here this June in the beginning...

Olga
18.07.2004, 18:59
Hello,
Never was special problems, but here this June in the beginning was ill very seriously: a rhinitis, an otitis of the right and left ear, it was especially reflected on left and a throat. Like all would cure, but periodically on a throat there are holes (as I understand, were jazvochki, which in itself are opened, but in an initial stage to me them to not find in any way) and as soon as what wind, ears at once start to hurt or be ill;be sick. If ears I 1 2 times pokapaju otipaksom for the night - all passes or takes place and then without problems month here a throat me to not cure in any way. I gargle hlorgeksidinom, Furacilinum, Dioxydinum, a camomile. The best effect - from Furacilinum and a camomile, from the rest toshnit pochemu-that. Tried to lift immunity - a saw immunal, duovit, vitamin C, tsikloferon in tablets - helps or assists nothing. What to do or make? And in what the problem can consist?
The local doctor does not rescue or save;salvage. Where will advise to address? I live in Peter, me of 20 years.
Thanks.

Arhipova J.V.
21.07.2004, 10:26
In pitere exists very known nii an ear, a throat and a nose. Take a direction from the out-patient department in the advisory center nii. You are very longly treated independently, that is fraught with transition from an acute pathology in chronic, and it is chance to be treated all remained life. It is necessary complex treatment to you is high-grade to be surveyed and pass or be surveyed and take place, it is possible or probable with application of a course of a physiotherapy