PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At my girlfriend very bad teeth, some teeth with...

Svetlana
20.07.2004, 07:39
Hello, the doctor!
At my girlfriend very bad teeth, some teeth with deep caries, the part has broken off. A teeth are started iz-that the ex-traction of a teeth to her can be spent only under the general or common narcosis. At it or her the gum or gingiva of the top jaw often inflames. The strong genyantritis this winter has begun. At the girlfriend a strong allergy on medicines, a hypertonia III - IV c, therefore neither vasoconstrictive drops, nor oil medical she did not apply. We with her all time argue, with what it is necessary to begin. I consider or count, that it is necessary to treat a teeth, he is afraid of an exacerbation of a genyantritis as for certain it is necessary to delete some roots from the broken off teeth. Please, prompt, whether it is possible to go with not cured genyantritis to the dentist, or it is necessary to treat a genyantritis all over again? In advance thanks for the answer.

Balashova T.L.
21.07.2004, 01:30
Svetlana, certainly, it is necessary to begin with sanation of a teeth. However, if a genyantritis acute, it is necessary simultaneously and to go to LOR-to the doctor and to treat your girlfriend joint efforts of two experts - the stomatologist and otrinolaringologa.