PDA

Просмотр полной версии : During a tomography the polyp is found out in me right gajmorovoj sinuses razmero...

Larissa
19.07.2004, 15:35
During a tomography the polyp is found out in me right gajmorovoj sinuses in the size 2916 mm. ENT offers operation. Tell, please, as she is done or made, how much or as far as it is dangerous, and whether it is possible to do without it or her. If I shall refuse operation what can be consequences? I very much often am am hurted with a head. One year ago there was a genyantritis, catarrhal diseases - a rhinitis, a chronic laryngitis, a pharyngitis are frequent. Last 3 4 years I notice, that began to speak " in a nose ". In advance I thank for your answer. Larissa.

Doctor V.I.Kochenov.
20.07.2004, 11:28
Where this polyp - inside of a sinus, or in a nasal cavity. If he only in a sinus, the maxillary sinusotomy is necessary, she can be and sparing, but even she does not guarantee from retsidivirovanija a polyp. By the way up to an oncotomy it is impossible to tell or say precisely a polyp at you in a sinus, or other tumour. To delete it or him, thus, it is necessary and with the purpose okonchateltnoj diagnostics. If a polyp in a nasal cavity - delete a loop, aspire to tear off a leg or pinch from a place of its or her body height. After that polyps recur at 99 %. In the USA simply appoint or nominate longly and persistently to splash hormonal aerosols or sprays in a nose. In France at once razdalblivajut sinuses and vyskablmivajut all mucous. Effet the same, - Polyps recur. It is necessary to release or exempt a lumen of a nose for respiration, as much as possible to remove polyps from sinuses endonazalno with sinoskopom. The rests to subject cryolysises. Praktichepski repeated interventions always are required, therefore especially to aspire to radikalizmiu sense are not present. To strengthen immunity and ishchzbavitsja for colds (and polyps) it is better by krioterpii than a throat and a nose.