PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my child of 6 years. 3 have performed him operation - an adenotomy t back. e....

Olga
19.07.2004, 10:59
To my child of 6 years. 3 have performed him operation - an adenotomy t back. e. Have removed adenoides 3 degrees as at rhinites the tubo-otitis began
And the child badly heard, but after a rhinitis hearing vos-stonavlivlsja, rhinites were frequent And is constant
One did not breathe that, other nostril. To him have put diagnoz-hypertrophic allergic renit.
After operation alternating zolozhennosti that one that other nostril has not stopped. Doctors speak,
What is it either a genyantritis or hypertrophic renit.
What do YOU think in this occasion? I would not like to do or make once again to the child rengen, I think it harmfully.
Now the rhinitis, but not such strong as before operation has again begun. What can YOU advise?
On many drops at it or him allergic reaction t begins. e. The rhinitis amplifies, it is very difficult to me to pick up to him drops for a nose, is better to him only drops to order - adrenolin + Furacilinum + Streptocidum + demedrol help or assist. YOUR references? What to us to do or make with a nose? Whether can grow or grow up again adenoidy-as often it according to? THANKS!

Soldatskij J.L.
20.07.2004, 08:26
Try to leave some time the child without drops in a nose, use antihistamine preparations (klaritin, gismanal, telfast) on 1/3 tab. During 2 - 3 weeks; probably rhinitis - display of an allergic rhinitis.
Adenoides can grow or grow up again.