PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My daughter of 5.5 years. Adenoides are removed one year ago. 2 weeks strongly zalozh...

Elena
19.07.2004, 10:51
My daughter of 5.5 years. Adenoides are removed one year ago. 2 weeks strongly stuffy nose. Allocation transparent, dense, not plentiful. Dripped vasoconstrictive week, then sofradeks (according to the pediatrist and an ENT) 3 days, then rinoflujmutsil-the effect is not present. Than it is possible to remove or take off an edema? Thanks.

Doctor V.I.Kochenov.
20.07.2004, 02:25
I consider or count as the best method which I propagandize and daily I apply, cryotherapy - influence at the temperature which is coming nearer to - 200 hailstones With, it is very short-term in a throat and a nasal cavity. It is not sick, it not surgery, and therapy by an extreme cold. Simply - extreme zakalivanie the top respiratory ways, stimulating immunity... At children such procedure (I consider or count, that at all children) is necessary will repeat yearly or pol-year for prophylaxis, and with the medical purpose 2 3 times in a month. Except for it or this is in the evenings shine in a nose to the child laser red ukazkoj minutes on 10 from each party or side. + 1 day in a week (Sunday) each hour to dig in or instill an interferon in a nose (it is possible timogen) on 1 drop within day 1 ampoule iskapat. And in case of an exacerbation in a nasopharynx make an admixture of medicines which are in any drugstore, - Dioxydinum 4, 0 + an adrenaline 3, 0 + an emulsion of Hidrocortizonum 1 2, 0 + Dimexidum - is literally 2 3 drops. I give out the firm secret, let use all. To dig in or instill 2 times a day laying and with the head thrown back as much as possible on 1 2 drops in each half of nose and in such position to lay 3 5 minutes, to not jump up and to not run.