PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! The cyst recently absolutely was casually found out in me in gajm...

Vladislav
19.07.2004, 10:55
Hello!
The cyst recently absolutely was casually found out in me in gajmorovoj to a sinus in diameter up to 2 see Has gone to loru. He speaks, it is necessary to delete, and that will fester. Has gone to the center where do or make such operations. And there to me the doctor has told or said, that like it is not necessary to do or make it or this and if vse-taki I shall want to remove it is possible to wait supposedly for promptness any there is no also she hardly will fester. Now I in a bewilderment, do not know how to act or arrive.

Zlotnikov K.L.
20.07.2004, 01:32
Vladislav, a cyst gajmorovoj sinuses concerns to good-quality tumours, and they can regenerate in others, more unpleasant formy-proceeding from it or this to delete the pussycat it is necessary. With another storony-if nothing disturbs the person, he to be treated does not go, and situations when In ch sinuses find out a cyst casually happen often. References in such cases takie-the radiological control over a status of a cyst approximately yearly, at absence of a symptomatology if there are such signs as a pain, gravity, zalozhennost nosa-it is necessary to address to an ENT to the doctor. On today when you do not know that there will be tomorrow, with deterioration a honey. Service, I probably would advise you to remove a cyst.