PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To me of 15 years. I am engaged in singing, and to me very much stirs or prevents t...

Andrey Vlasov
19.07.2004, 16:18
Hello, the doctor! To me of 15 years.
I am engaged in singing, and to me very much stirs or prevents tonzilit. Doctors speak all - to a miscellaneous that it is necessary to do or make! To me have written out elektoforez on area of a larynx with kalij-an iodine in the summer, but I tonzilit has not passed or has not taken place. You prompt what kind of procedures, and what medicines to me to drink?
Yours faithfully, Andrey!

Doctor V.I.Kochenov.
19.07.2004, 19:34
The tonsillitis is a diagnosis how he can prevent to sing? What actually disturbs, what signs? An adenoid disease - an inflammation of palatine tonsils which exacerbations are shown in the form of anginas, always with a heat. Patients usually name any unpleasant sensation in throats an angina, it is not correct. If the temperature not high and pains not strong, the person can not take a hospital leaf or sheet and transfer or carry all this on legs or foots, - speech goes about c a pharyngitis, instead of an inflammation of palatine tonsils more often.
Palatine tonsils - the biggest in an organism the clump of an adenoid tissue which carries out an immunologic role, is an immunocompetent organ. Here microorganisms new to the person, viruses and other foreign agents are studied or investigated, there are ways of struggle against them, this information then all life is as though stored or kept in palatine tonsils, young leucocytes necessarily pass or take place here "training". Thus, tonsils always on a first line of struggle against an infection, therefore and often are ill or sick, especially at young men.
The tendency to connect or bind with palatine tonsils all troubles of a human body now is recognized not correct. The quantity or amount of tonsilectomies in comparison even with 70 mi years has sharply decreased. In fact the reference to remove palatine tonsils quite it is similar advice or council to chop off a finger if the splinter has got. At comparison of groups of young men with the tonsils removed and not removed in the childhood, it has appeared, that transferred or carried this intervention below body height, are more subject to cold, are is worse developed physically and even mentally. And the adults, deprived this organ of immunity, always suffer inevitably appearing pharyngitis, fall or are ill with a cancer earlier. Therefore, I think, and for course of pregnancy, and for the future child it is better, if at mum the high-grade immunity provided by healthy palatine tonsils.
For today any inflammation in palatine tonsils can be liquidated with application of new sparing methods of treatment. Among them cryotherapy, a ultrasonic sterilizing cavitation, the laser therapy, added by traditional lavages of lacunas. Only accepting antibiotics vovnutr an inflammation in tonsils to not liquidate, it is a way to development of a mycotic affection of pharynx. Are necessary daily and regular (as clearing of a teeth) gargles of pharynx broths of medicinal grasses, sometimes with addition of peroxide of Hydrogenium or antiseptics. Biologically active additives, for example from Vision, normalize protective functions of an adenoid tissue of tonsils, they start to protect from an inflammation first of all themselves and all organism. To support or maintain a reactivity of an organism up to the mark during all life allows regular (time in 3 5 years) preventive use during all life krioterpii (not surgical treatment in ultralow temperatures, original local extreme zakalivanie throats). Considering a global role of tonsils in maintenance of health of all organism, cryotherapy of a throat now began to be recommended in the Europe not only for treatment of anginas, but for prophylaxis of cold in general, a flu, rheumatic disease, a polyarthritis, an allergy, a cancer, at a syndrome of chronic weariness.
Like, protect the tonsils, look after them and will be healthy. Come and read on kriol. boom. ru