PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! There Is such here a problem. To me of 28 years. A chronic rhinitis with d...

Dm
13.07.2004, 11:27
Hello! There Is such here a problem. To me of 28 years. A chronic rhinitis since the childhood. Zalozhennost a nose, mucous allocation from a nose. Used treatment: heatings, mud baths, inhalations. To sense - a zero. Plus a seasonal allergy since 20 years on vegetation and a wool of cats. Help or assist to get rid, please.

Jambs the ?.n.-doctor of an ENT
15.07.2004, 03:03
The whole complex of inspections is necessary: survey, a computer tomography of adnexal or additional sinuses of a nose, consultation of the allergist - otorinolaringologa (in institute of an immunology - doctor Markovskaja N.). Surgical treatment, and then therapy by local steroids (fleksonaze, for example) will be possible or probable the first stage.

Jambs the ?.n.-doctor of an ENT
16.07.2004, 11:15
The whole complex of inspections is necessary: survey, a computer tomography of adnexal or additional sinuses of a nose, consultation of the allergist - otorinolaringologa (in institute of an immunology - doctor Markovskaja N.). Surgical treatment, and then therapy by local steroids (fleksonaze, for example) will be possible or probable the first stage.

The anonym
17.07.2004, 21:40
I advise to try or taste "Aldetsin". Having applied it or him practically has returned to normal respiration by a nose and an olfaction.

Marina
18.07.2004, 12:06
I advise to try or taste "Aldetsin". Having applied it or him practically has returned to normal respiration by a nose and an olfaction.