PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Tell, please, the preparation for surgery p how much lasts...

maks
04.07.2004, 04:34
Good afternoon! Tell, please, the preparation for surgery on correcting a nasal septum how much lasts, operation and how much it usually costs or stands?

The anonym
06.07.2004, 15:15
Preparation is a delivery of the analyses, usually one day in a hospital, next day anything is it is impossible!! Operation lasts about one and a half hours a maximum, 20 minutes anesthesia only, the rest looking what surgeon. Painfully not udet, but me once was, but it is tolerant. The main thing do not choke with a blood. Further day of an excruciating and week of an aftertreatment. Tonsils to delete much more excruciating!

Zlotnikov K.L.
07.07.2004, 02:41
maks, do not take to heart the story of the unknown person (and that even to me became terrible: the main thing to not choke with a blood!!! Horror). In the rest he in a greater degree of the rights. In our hospital of patients after such operation leave on 3 j day. Cost of operation + a finding on a bed or cot with a delivery and medicines is made the order with 10 12 thousand rbl.

The anonym
10.07.2004, 16:00
Excuse the doctor but when me operated on a nasopharynx often the blood flew down, and I at this time breathed... Well and though the blood has not enough, and coughed longly directly under a scalpel of the surgeon, through time swallowing of air. The blood certainly has not enough, but if will get not there, it will be unpleasant...

The anonym
11.07.2004, 05:43
Yes, kstatit " on a paw " it is necessary for the doctor not less than 7 8 tyshch)))))

maks
13.07.2004, 16:58
Thanks

Zlotnikov K.L.
16.07.2004, 03:04
To the unknown person, it so seems, t. To. After frosts of sensation strongly vary.