PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has tortured allergic renit (the diagnosis of doctors). Before allocation from a nose were...

Whim
12.07.2004, 12:57
Has tortured allergic renit (the diagnosis of doctors). Before allocation from a nose were though also regular, but nevertheless not so stirred or prevented as now.
% of years naza has got in hospital with slegga the started genyantritis, have made 5 punctures... Then to the doctor not ponravilols that that sinuses already pure or clean and slime from a nose is. Have made a course of novocainic blockade (10 nyxes in sinuses)... Slime and has remained in small amounts, have put diagnoh allergic renit and have written out. Thus the nose nevertheless breathed normally. .nu unless it was necessary few times for a day vysmarkivatsja.
And about 2 years ago a nose has put in pawn (neither from that nor from this - not for cold) up to such degree what to inhale it was impossible. .pomogal only Naphthyzinum. .da and that hour through 3 nose again pawned. Has gone to an ENT to the doctor, have registered heatings and besides novocainic blockade. Advised to not use Naphthyzinum, to not cause or call accustoming... But it was very serious - to inhale through nosvoobshche it was impossible. Having done all course of treatment it became better only that Naphthyzinum dejstvvaval longer. .chasov on 5 6 sufficed...
Has gone to the allergist - an allergy on a dust and July grasses... Treated an allergy... The nose began to breathe better, but nevertheless and remains if in the afternoon I still can breathe through force through a mouth and does without Naphthyzinum at night I simply cannot sleep if I shall not drip.... All this proceeds a year... Drops should be dragged with itself anywhere and everywhere... Has bothered horror as. What can you advise? Similar that our doctors except for as a heating and blockade Novokaninovoj in any way also are not able to treat a rhinitis...
(Moreover - at me since the childhood the nasal septum is bent... Though earlier to me did not prevent it to breathe especially... Unless pawned a nose on one party or side) at night

Tatyana Leonidovna
13.07.2004, 23:20
For last years the approach to treatment of allergic rhinites has essentially changed. It is necessary for you to address to vrachu-otorinolaringologu. Treatment of an allergic rhinitis mnogoetapnoe, long, persevering, but nevertheless is possible to reach or achieve quite good results. Thus it is necessary to combine it or him with treatment at the allergist. And all taki to begin it is necessary from operative treatment of the bent septum.

Zlotnikov K.L.
14.07.2004, 01:10
Whim, you have told banal history. All begins with a trauma of a nose, in rezultate-a curvature of a septum, the phenomena of a vasculomotor rhinitis which treat all over again independently drops further develop, then begin morocht a head of the doctor different blockade, cauterizations, BRIDLES, etc., the allergic component and here "expance" for treatment then joins. And why with the reason of disease nobody "works"?, has eliminated or erased;removed the reason and all!!! - I do not understand!