PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 3 weeks ago to me have diagnosed etmoidit (the picture has shown). Are inflamed that...

Tatiana
10.07.2004, 17:38
3 weeks ago to me have diagnosed etmoidit (the picture has shown). Tonsils are inflamed also. After course of treatment: Macrofoams, Nistatinum, 10 fizioprotsedur (UFO, SMV) at me the ear (an inflammation on a skin) has inflamed. There can be a reaction to an antibiotic? Have registered nyxes against an allergy: gluconat of a calcium and sodium Sodium thiosulfatum on 10 in a day. Till now a red throat, and a nose not vporjadke. Prompt that it is possible to make. Correct treatment can not? Thankful in advance.

Kuharkin A.I.
11.07.2004, 22:09
It is difficult to make comments on treatment which to you have appointed or nominated. The impression is made, that all primary your problems and the complicated current of disease have one general or common reason, (it is probable, any anatomic disturbance) on which, neither primarily, nor now did not influence in any way. This typical enough and widespread complication, for example, at chronic disturbances of nasal respiration on a background of a curvature of a septum, a hypertrophic rhinitis . Proceeds at a hypertrophy of tonsils more hardly. I can tell or say also opinion in occasion of a choice of an antibiotic - makrolidnyj series to which concerns macrofoams, in my opinion, it is not necessary to use at an ENT the diseases proceeding with an inflammation of a throat, t. To. These series of antibiotics give a maximum quantity of autoimmune complications. It not the criticism of actions of the doctor which you treats, is an estimation of a situation as a whole. Your doctor, knowing a situation is better, than I define or determine tactics of treatment in accordance with an available pathology.