PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Me constantly disturb lor-diseases: an angina, headlights...

C
10.07.2004, 03:25
Hello! Me constantly disturb lor-diseases: an angina, farignit,
Rhinitis (a rhinitis?) - I in general a thunder-storm lor-the doctor!:) I have not time to recover from one
Anginas,
As in a week the throat again inflames. At me and earlier so was, but in the summer to me
Have removed tonsils. Now that what not so?! I have already passed or missed 3 weeks in
University because at me subfibrilnaja the temperature constantly keeps
(37 37, 3), me constantly throws in fever, and very much it would be desirable to sleep. Well as I in such
Status I can be engaged? Perhaps, that with immunity? Now to me prick
tsikloferon. What would you advise me? By the way, all these "Inhalyptums" to me any more
Help or Assist, bioparoks too. The matter is that in the summer ENT the doctor to me has appointed or nominated greater or big
Dose of antibiotics (Erythromycin), I had a poisoning, and since then they on me
Not so operate or work. What it is necessary to make to recover from all these sores???
HELP or ASSIST!

Leshkova E.J.
10.07.2004, 08:26
It is necessary to hand over a smear from pharynx on a microflora and mushrooms and definition of sensitivity to antibiotics and protivomikoticheskim to agents. There can be after erythromycin at you a mycotic affection of pharynx? Without survey on the Internet to give concrete references it is difficult. After excision of palatine tonsils you, - visible, have a chronic pharyngitis with frequent exacerbations.