PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Prompt what to do or make, please, with my problem. At me...

Sasha
03.07.2004, 23:06
Hello.
Prompt what to do or make, please, with my problem. I enough often have aural cerumen impactions. Such impression, what is it raised or increased allocation of sulfur. She collects inside. Last time at attempt to clean it became independent even worse (there was a feeling zalozhennosti), it was necessary to run in poliklinniku, there have washed out, while all is good. I ask: whether there are any references for prophylaxis a proside? The nurse speaks: no, zabyotsja - come, we shall correct. Can, you will prompt: 1) How to clean independently, or it is not necessary at all. Far it is impossible? 2) whether is any references for decrease of development or manufacture of sulfur - can, in a delivery, can, medicines to have a drink, what?
Many thanks

Balashova T.L.
04.07.2004, 23:38
Sasha that dense sulfur on stood in acoustical passages, I advise you 1 time in 1 1, 5 months to dig in or instill in an ear of 3 % a solution of peroxide of Hydrogenium or warm vegetative on 1/2 pipettes in each ear h 3 times a day during 3 h days. Sulfur is diluted, itself departs.