PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! In the childhood often hurted or was ill;was sick, have diagnosed chronic...

Lilja
28.06.2004, 07:58
Hello, the doctor! In the childhood often hurted or was ill;was sick, have diagnosed an adenoid disease. Now to me of 26 years. I am ill or sick ORZ yearly approximately, not including * * rhinites at cold, but it happens seldom as I try to not overcool. I do not feel special inconveniences from the tonsillitis, it is possible to tell or say, about itself I do not recollect. And in fact so should not be, probably, at chronic disease! Whether prompt, please, it is necessary for me lechitsja-to accept any preparations? I ask because sovse ni-che-go I do not do or I make, illness or disease * not *, therefore I forget about her. And in fact inactivity is not an output or exit. Whether tell or say, please, are necessary any profilakticheski measures and td.? Big to you thanks!

Zlotnikov K.L.
02.07.2004, 03:00
Lilja if there are no displays of disease process to be in the compensated form. Specific prophylaxis - practically is absent, can apply imudon.

Lilja
04.07.2004, 21:50
Thanks for the answer, Konstantin Leonidovich! All kind.