PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! 3 years ago doctors have diagnosed me chronic dvustoro...

Ruslan
03.07.2004, 06:49
Hello! 3 years ago doctors have diagnosed me a chronic bilateral genyantritis. With horror I recollect "punctures". In current of this period I had, certainly, a rhinitis, pains in a facial part and other. But now suspicions more than podtvezhdajutsja! Even if at me again a genyantritis, whether that prompt, how it is possible to cure it or him (not polnost but to achieve the maximal simplification)? Antibiotics as did not help or assist then, and now. I accept TSepralet, speak, it is the strongest antibiotic, but to use from it or him a little. Went on azonoterapiju, too has not helped or assisted. Really again punctures?! What will advise?

Zlotnikov K.L.
04.07.2004, 06:35
Ruslan, " jokes to joke " with hr. A genyantritis not sovetuju-with everyone new an exacerbation process extends further, developments of serious complications are possible or probable. I recommend to address to an ENT to the doctor, to spend inspection for an establishment in what status nazhoditsja process and to spend adequate treatment.