PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At me already gde-that years 5 constantly stuffy nose. Earlier On...

Tatyana
29.06.2004, 07:32
The dear doctor! At me already gde-that years 5 constantly stuffy nose. Earlier Naphthyzinum (only he gives simplification) dripped on 2. In day, and now its or his necessity has increased up to 5 6 in day, and I can not do without it or him any more but when drops get in a throat at night begins a burning sensation, an itch and pershenie though before such was not. Prompt as me it is possible to recover?

Zlotnikov K.L.
30.06.2004, 06:01
Tatyana, a situation banal. Earlier at you disease, t. n. Vasculomotor rinir, proceeded torpently, but in due course began to have an effect more persistently. Therefore, it is necessary to look or see all over again a nose and to define or determine the reason of this rhinitis. After that it will be possible to discuss methods of treatment already in detail.

Natasha
04.07.2004, 04:27
Hello! I not the doctor, but by yours pismu, at me was too most. Year 4 pawned a nose (without allocation of slime). Constantly went with drops, sleep without them could not. Then (in 1995) have made decomposition, t. e. The laser prizhgli mucous as there was its or her thickening. After the transferred or carried flu the constant zalozhennost a nose has returned. Per 2001 has gone to LORu which has sent to the allergist. That Has told or said, that mucous is burnt, we shall restore and has written out hormones. Thanks, is not necessary. It was tormented gde-that week without drops. Instead of them moistened mucous with water, excuse, a saliva (night), for example. Also I consider or count, that has won mucous. I, think, that at young age restoration will pass or take place much more quickly. To me 40. Health to you.