PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I one year ago had an operation under the general or common narcosis, all over again a genyantritis, then...

Elena
01.07.2004, 00:23
I one year ago had an operation under the general or common narcosis, all over again a genyantritis, then plays the dandy, and then razvorotili a floor of a cheek. Have then told or said that there in gajmorovoj to a sinus was stofilokok, therefore could not cure a genyantritis. And after operation I have not died nearly, oukazyvaetsja at me bad coagulability of a blood and the whole week doctors struggled for my life. Now I am very frightened, at me pawns a nose, I any more shall not bear or shall not take out such excruciatings, I am hollow year was in hospital. Can eat a new method of treatment without piercing and operations. At me still strong headaches, have put diagnoz-an encephalopathy smeshenogo a genesis. I have entered the institute and I do not wish to pass or miss. Help or assist advice or council, the antiquated method can, heard that a plant such est-tsiklomen, can apply it or him. Very much I hope for your consultation.

Doctor V.I.Kochenov.
02.07.2004, 15:47
Plants full, they well help or assist, but I do not know the reason of carrying out of active surgical treatment of your sinuses. Probably there was a threat of a meningitis.
Without survey nothing can be recommended particularly.
Treatment of the neuropathologist is necessary for you.